Please get in touch by filling out this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Session 2: From Reaction to Response
- How can we respond to events like 7/7?
- How can we respond to difficult events in our own lives?
- Students will consider the different ways that people may react to events like 7/7
- Students will discuss how we may move from reactions to positive responses after traumatic events
- Students will recall the key elements of the last Session – Miriam’s life, 7/7 and their feelings
- Students will differentiate between reactions and responses
- Students will suggest how people can move from reactions to responses, from negative to positive, in the face of adversity
- Students will apply learning to their own lives