Please get in touch by filling out this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Session 1: Who was Miriam Hyman and what happened on 7th July, 2005 (“7/7”)?
Miriam Hyman was one of 52 people killed in the 7/7 bombings in London. This Session introduces her story: the people, places and passions that were important in her life. It then looks at what happened on 7/7, an indiscriminate act of violence against ordinary people: people like you and me.
- Students will understand what happened on 7/7 and appreciate why it was catastrophic
- Students will consider the impact of these events on the people affected
- Students will list key elements of Miriam’s life
- Students will describe the events of 7/7
- Students will explain the possible personal impact of those events
- MV PSHE Resource 1.1 Miriam's Story.pptx
- MV PSHE Resource 1.1 Miriam's Story.pdf
- MV PSHE Resource 1.2 Situation report table.pdf
- MV PSHE Resource 1.3 Miriam's Story video notes.pdf
- MV PSHE Resource 1.4 7-7 Information search.pptx
- MV PSHE Resource 1.4 7-7 Information search.pdf
- MV PSHE Resource 1.5 7-7 Info search questions.pdf
- MV PSHE Resource 1.6 Diary writing frame.pdf