Please get in touch by filling out this form. We will contact you.
Task 5: Choreograph a sequence
- Odissi continues to thrive and evolve and is often referred to in cross-cultural contexts
- Students will work cooperatively to choreograph and perform a creative sequence
- The sequence will include at least one feature observed in Odissi
- The sequence will have a descriptive narrative focusing on identity
- Students perform and discuss their sequence
- Music: You may wish to use the music from the analysis video, or you may choose any music from any genre. You may wish to allow the students to choose their own music (without wasting too much time on it), or give them a choice between two options that you can alternate for practice.