Please get in touch by filling out this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Session 7: Evaluating success
- Evaluating success
- Making a Difference
Maximising our potential in order to maximise the difference that can be made to others
- To evaluate the success of the fundraising event in financial terms
- To reflect on the Business & Enterprise skills developed
- To reflect on the potential of the individual to have a positive impact on others, including their personal, local, national and global communities.
- Students will evaluate the success of the fundraising event in terms of funds raised for the Miriam Hyman Children’s Eye Care Centre in Bhubaneswar, India
- Students reflect on the Business & Enterprise skills they have developed through participation
- Students identify altruistic activities that interest them
- Students enhance sense of self-esteem, purpose and belonging
In this topic
- To develop an interest in, and commitment to, participation in volunteering as well as other forms of responsible activity, that [students] will take with them into adulthood
- To equip students with the financial skills to enable them to manage their money on a day-to-day basis as well as to plan for future financial needs
Links to the PHSE non statutory curriculum
- Students will reflect on their experience of working with others, problem-solving and action planning in a real Business & Enterprise context
- Students will develop and maintain self-esteem and envisage a positive future in the workplace.