Please get in touch by filling out this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Session 4: Developing awareness of the needs of others
- Developing awareness of the needs of others on a global level
- Product planning
- Understanding your target audience is key to creating a successful product
- Maximising profit will increase the funds for donation and therefore the impact for those who need the support of the charity.
- To understand the importance of research and planning
- To understand pricing
- Students will calculate the cost of their fundraising idea in order to set prices
- Students will set roles and goals for their group
- Internet access and secondary resources for researching costs of materials and services
- Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeZCoEYgHg&t=3s
In this topic
Students will understand some of the principles of business money management such as price setting, cash flow and profit.
Links to the non-statutory PHSE curriculum
Students will improve their economic understanding and develop approaches to working with others, problem-solving and action planning.