Session 5: Environmental issues facing agrarian society
- Different backgrounds, common ground
- Environmental issues facing agrarian society
- Fiction can reflect reality but there may not always be a happy ending.
- To understand landscape is defined by physical and human geography and can change over time
- To consider what decisions should be made when faced with conflicts of interest
- Students will compare real environmental destruction and human displacement with a fictional view
- Students will consider what decisions should be made when faced with conflicts of interest
- Students will create visualisations of human impacts on physical landscapes
In this topic
Students will begin to understand how human and physical processes interact to influence and change landscapes, environments and the climate; and how human activity relies on effective functioning of natural systems.