Session 6: Event planning and organisation
- Event planning and organisation
Engaging in altruistic acts to help make a difference to others
- To name, plan and promote and hold an event at which products and services developed can be sold in order to raise funds to donate to the Miriam Hyman Children’s Eye Care Centre and its Outreach Programme
- To develop and apply Business & Enterprise skills in a real context
- Students will plan and organise a fundraising event
- Students will engage with the local community (optional)
- Planning notes from Session 5
- A3 paper
- Art materials
- Access to design software (optional)
- All resources for the event
In this topic
To develop an interest in, and commitment to, participation in volunteering as well as other forms of responsible activity, that [students] will take with them into adulthood.
Links to the PHSE non statutory curriculum
Students will develop approaches to working with others, problem-solving and action planning in a real Business & Enterprise context. Students will develop and apply Business & Enterprise skills and economic understanding.