Please get in touch by filling out this form. We will contact you.
Session 5: Making a Difference
- Making a Difference
- Product development
Maximising fundraising to maximise impact on others
- To create products and services to sell to raise funds for the Outreach Programme of the Miriam Hyman Children’s Eye Care Centre in Odisha, India
- Students develop products / services to sell at the fair
- Students plan the fundraising event
- Sufficient quantities of materials identified in previous session
- Printed copies of instructions (where required) for recipes / craft techniques etc. (Where appropriate consider inviting visitors including local businesses and parent helpers to support students’ ventures.)
In this topic
Develop an interest in, and commitment to, volunteering that they will take with them into adulthood.
Links to the PHSE non statutory curriculum
Students will develop approaches to working with others, problem-solving and action planning. Through their product development and event planning process they will develop and apply Business & Enterprise skills and qualities.