Session 4: Developing awareness of the needs of others on a global level
- Developing awareness of the needs of others on a global level
- Product planning
- Understanding your target audience is key to creating a successful product
- Maximising profit will increase the funds for donation and therefore the impact for those who need the support of the charity.
- To understand the importance of research and planning
- To understand pricing
- Students will calculate the cost of their fundraising idea in order to set prices
- Students will set roles and goals for their group
- Internet access and secondary resources for researching costs of materials and services
In this topic
Students will understand some of the principles of business money management such as price setting, cash flow and profit.
Links to the non-statutory PHSE curriculum
Students will improve their economic understanding and develop approaches to working with others, problem-solving and action planning.