Session 2: Identifying Business & Enterprise skills
- Identifying Business & Enterprise skills
Anyone can make a positive difference to the lives of others. “It’s not who you are, but what you do that defines you.”
- To identify what enterprise skills are and how they relate to our everyday lives
- Students will understand the wider purpose of their study
- Students will assess how enterprising they already are and identify at least one skill they would like to develop
- Highlighter pens
- Student access to the internet (alternatively this can be added to the homework task)
In this topic
Students will consider ways in which they as citizens can work together to improve their communities, including the opportunity to participate in the fundraising event.
Links to the PSHE non statutory curriculum
Exploring what is means to be enterprising and assessing their own needs, interests, values, skills, abilities and attitudes in relation to options in learning, work and Enterprise.